Thursday, June 18, 2009

Check this out! Cooloris.com

It has been only 8 days since we began our Tech resources class and I can't believe how much we have learned. It has been the most productive summer course I ever taken.  After some browsing around, I came across this software that makes fun and friendly to find picture, videos and photos on the web.  

One more software in our collection. More reasons for using technology in the classroom. You may wonder why it is this software important or different from the other ones.  1) Easy browsing of pictures and videos. 2) Friendly to use. 3) You can browse your own photo collection through cooliris and have a wonderful presentation. 4) and more.. 

Enjoy it! 
Ab








http://www.cooliris.com/

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know my blackberry has become so part of my life, I'm constantly checking it. I use it for lots of things besides the phone calling, texting, emailing. I Keep notes, record voice notes, I use it as my morning alarm. Last Saturday I broke it accidentally when it fell into a puddle, face down no cover. I wasn't able to get a new one till 1pm the next day. I didn't like the feeling but at the same time the noise went away. I ended up going to the movies the night it broke so I could take my mind off the fact that I didn't have a working blackberry. I love my new one even more!!

    ReplyDelete