Thursday, June 18, 2009

MPEG Streamclip -Squad 5 Software the BEST!

 Yesterday, Dr. Gibert was so excited when he share with us the MPEG Streamclip software. I think we all agree that his voice showed that excitement and I wonder if it was too much.  However, once I downloaded and play with it, I realized that it is a amazing software. 

Quoting Dr. Gilbert, "It takes anything and converts it to anything."  For months I have been collecting videos from youtube and other sources, yet I have been unable to play them in my Ipod. I also had some videos in my Ipod and I wanted to uploaded into my website.  

With MPEG Streamclip you can do all of that and more! I think this software will be a fantastic tool in classroom setting. As future educators, we will not be limited to use certain videos. Man times we need show clips to students or coworkers, yet some softwares do not play them because they are in different format. Now that is over!  Either real player, imovie,  Quicktime player or any other program will be just fine!  Thanks Dr. Gilbert! I now share your excitement!  
Ab


No comments:

Post a Comment