Monday, June 15, 2009

What else do we really need? Is are they Time saving or Time consuming?

Ipod, Iphone, MP3, blackberry, Zune, Amazon Reader, Voice mail, text messages, emails, hot messenger, gmail messenger, etc. etc. etc.  

Have you wonder how much time you spend checking all our devices? How much time do we really save using these devices? How much time do you really interact with one another? Have you ever been in class, conference, concert or even church while texting? Wow! 
I have! 

I am one of those people who are really grateful for having technological devices. They really helped me keep connected. I find myself checking my email one to 4 times a day. My voice messages got up to 3 by the middle of the day. Text messages are endless. What's wrong with this picture? As much as I am so glad for technology I find some days that I don't have any moment of peace. Should I blame to technology or my lack of control? Should I be more adamant in making choices and not allowing myself to be so "hook up" to my devices. 
Don't know! Let me think about it...



No comments:

Post a Comment