Thursday, June 18, 2009

Red Team Discussion -ASA-

Aurora
Sharon
Alejandro 

Our first meeting went pretty well. Aurora, Sharon and myself shared our goals, ideas and dreams of our our website should be. It was clear that each of us has a different vision and need for it. At the same time, we all agreed that IT WAS BE A USEFUL, FRIENDLY AND RESOURCEFUL website for us, for our students, and for others who may benefit from it. 

Team Members: 

Aurora Dreger is a second year student in the Dance Education program at NYU’s Steinhardt School. 











My name is Sharon Fann. I am 23 years old. I am currently a graduate student at New York University in the music education program. My main instrument is piano. I was born in Taipei, Taiwan.

Alejandro,  second year graduate student in Music Education/Voice Concentration. 


No comments:

Post a Comment